St. Luke's Hospital
This exhibit focuses on the history of St. Luke’s Hospital and its founding by Rev. William Augustus Muhlenberg. Initially located in mid-Manhattan, the hospital moved to Morningside Heights in 1896 joining The Cathedral of St. John the Divine and Columbia University. The exhibit discusses the relationship of St. Luke’s Hospital and the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University.